Thursday, June 26, 2008

Projects for this Summer

Looks like a busy summer shaping up.

1. Electric car project. I bought a used car, had the motor removed and through the summer and fall, I will be replacing the gas motor with an electric motor and a large bank of batteries. This will drain my other bank, but hopefully, you will see a grin on my face as I drive by those gas stations.

2. This next week, I will spend the entire week at the cottage. No, it's not a vacation. I will be working on drafting a constitution for our newly structured church.

3. I am developing a seminar that will present (hopefully) the biblical and historical reasons why I am only a four-pointer. A couple of internet acquaintances are helping me on the research for this. There is a huge amount of material to wade through. WHen the date for the seminar is set, I will post it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Slim - I came to your blog because of your Morgenthaler post. In light of the decision to honour him with the Order of Canada, I posted an article here:

www.faithfoodflowers.wordpress.com

I would be grateful for your input.

Sincerely,

Beatasum